IN CASE you want to help our city recover from the destruction wrought by Supertyphoon Reming, the following information from the Typhoon Reming Task Force will be useful:
FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS:
You may turn over your donations -- in cash or in kind -- at any of the following offices:FOR NON-LOCAL PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS:
- San Francisco of Assisi Parish Church, San Francisco, Naga City 4400, c/o Fr. J. Nelson B. Tria. Tel. No. 63.54.4737570
- City Government Secretariat: Office of the City Mayor, City Hall, Naga City 4400. Tel No. 63.54.4732240. Fax No. 63.54.8111286.
- Private Sector Secretariat: MNCCI Office, 2/F, Velasco Building, Panganiban Drive, Naga City 4400. Tel. Nos. 63.54.4733519/9258/6318.
You may deposit your donation in the name of Task Force Reming-Naga at any of the following Philippine peso accounts:FOR FOREIGN DONORS:
- Savings Account No. 0007-3102644-6, Allied Bank, Panganiban Drive, Naga City 4400.
- Savings Account No. 1890069793, Banco de Oro, Penafrancia Avenue, Naga City 4400.
- Savings Account No. 8861-00924-7, Bank of the Philippine Islands, Padian Street, Naga City 4400.
You may wire your donation to the following USD account:Updates on the ongoing work of the local Typhoon Reming Task Force can be accessed from its newly established weblog here.
Account Name: City Government of Naga
Account Number: 0044-0029-65
Depository Bank: Land Bank of the Philippines-Naga Branch
Address: LBRDC Building, General Luna Street, Naga City, Philippines 4400
SWIFT Code: TLDTTHMMAXXX