19 October 2006

Help for Jack

TODAY, let me yield this space to Urbano dela Cruz, who opened his last post with the following:

I pause from my (lately infrequent) postings about urban issues to ask for your help for Jack Simbulan. Jack is the five year-old son one of my dear friends and former colleagues in the Ayala Group. He was recently diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia and will require a bone marrow transplant to get a fighting chance against the disease.

Babette and Juni, Jack's parents, have sent out appeals for assistance (medical or financial). The operation alone will cost USD 200,000 not to mention the travel costs of bringing Jack to a competent hospital/center of expertise.
The Simbulans' letter can be found here.

2 comments:

Urbano dela Cruz said...

willy,

thank you so much for your support

Urbano/Benjie

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine
but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!


Look at my web site anti cellulite treatment